A card, a pumpkin, a dog, and a winner!


I thought that I would share another card made with my new MFT stamp set. I really do love their stamps, the headlessness just cracks me up. I am anxiously awaiting their new releases tonight at midnight.
The second pic is of our pumpkins. My fiance's kids carved them all by themselves. Unfortunately it had been so warm here, that they got moldy and had to be thrown out. They had fun doing them though.
The third pic is of my dog. Yes, he is in a pirate costume. I just sat there laughing all by myself when I put it on him. He is so good and lets me take pictures in exchange for treats. Can you imagine what I will do to my kids if this is what I do to the DOG???
Ans last but not least, a winner. Dawn Easton sent me a link to some projects that she made with MFT's Think Pink stamps. I really liked what she did. Check them out at (http://treasureoilerdesignz.blogspot.com/2007/10/mft-boxes-and-jens-sketch.html). Dawn, send me your address at dmknj@msn.com and I will get that blog candy out to you! Thanks to all who played. Check back later this week for some more cards.

2 comments:
WOW! I won! Thanks bunches!!! I'll email you right away! Thanks so much! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!!
Love the pic of the dog! So cute!
I love the MFT card....I really like that set!
Post a Comment