Baby Girl
I made this card to send to the Doc that I work with. She had a baby girl a few weeks ago. I had this Autumn Leaves stamp that I had never used and thought this would be a great time. I water colored it with my Ninji watercolor brush and my SU inks. I added some stickles and some ribbon and it was done.
I finally finished one of the scrapbooks that I am making for my future niece. It turns out it will have to be in 2 albums. I of course finished the second one first, so I am going to give her that this weekend. I can't wait to see her reaction! I really tried to make it special for her.
I also seem to be bombarded with projects lately. I need to come up with a Thanksgiving card for my future sis-in-law to send her customers, finish my Xmas cards, make some Xmas gifts, and possible make a baby scrapbook. When it rains, it pours, right??
I also want to keep up with the challenges on SCS. I may have to combine some challenges to save some time. Look back later, I may have another post.


No comments:
Post a Comment