Just a Card
I made this card last month for someone that I work with. We always tease her about how much beer she drinks. I had seen this idea on SCS from Anna Wight, and thought it was so clever. I decided to make my own version.
The stamps are MFT Let's Hear it for the Boys and Amuse. I used a scrap of Basic Grey dp and some Bazzill cs. I think the red cs is SU ruby red. I wrote Bud on the labels of the bottles, covered them in crystal effects, and colored the caps with silver pen. I put some stickles on the cake and added some brads and ribbon. Pretty easy card actually and she loved it.
We will be out all day with family, so I don't think I will be stamping much today. I am sorry that I haven't been posting much. I have been working on my future niece's wedding album. I got the first one done, so I will be back to stamping this week. I have a few other projects to finish plus my Xmas cards. I will post when I can! Have a great Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment