Nov 4, 2007

Happy Turkey Day





I made this card for my future brother-in-law's birthday. They have a turkey farm and I thought this would be cute for him. I used my MFT stamps again for this card. I think Fall cards are my favorite. The colors are so rich and warm. I used the SU Apple Cider dp, really rust, choc chip, very vanilla, and river rock cs. I put some crystal effects on the leaves and added some brads. A pretty simple card, but I did love the way it turned out.



I made a few cards yesterday, which are the first two. One was for Beate's weekend challenge, and the other was this week's sketch challenge. Post me a comment if you need any details.
I am going to try to get to the featured stamper challenge at SCS today if I have time. Check back later to see if I succeeded!

2 comments:

amanda said...

Hi Dawn! Your cards are SO cute! I really love the snowman one, and the snow really makes it stand out. I too enjoy Linze's blog! She has some pretty big shoes for me to fill this weeked.

Stamp With Linz said...

Love the snowman card! great colors, so fun!