Catching Up


I decided today that I was going to catch up on my SCS challenges. I usually have a day off during the week when I can get some stamping in. I worked all 5 days this week, so not much stamping got done. I did make a few cards which I will post later, but did not have time for any challenges.
The first is the cracked glass techique challenge. This was a first for me and I am not sure I will do it again. I don't think the clear ep is the best product for this. I had to put on about 6 layers! Too time consuming for my limited stamp time. I used my Verve Visial stamps for this again. Have I told you how much I love them??
The second card was for the sketch challenge. I had this cute ladybug paper that I wanted to use. The stamps are Autumn Leaves.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:
Dawn,
All three cards are very pretty! I really like your cracked glass card! Love those colours together!!! The snowflakes look so nice under the cracked glass. I know it is a time consuming card but it was well worth all your effort! I use Ultra Thick EP to do mine and you only need to do three coats then. I ended up buying a HUGE bottle of it at Michael's for my SAS next week. I save my SU! stuff for me ;)
Post a Comment