Just Some Cards

Just a quick post this morning since I have to be at the doc's at 11am for a checkup. I mentioned in my last post a Christmas card that I got from Allison at www.stampinwhenican.com, and how sweet it was that she sent it. The top card with the Sprinkles(?) image is from her. It's such a cute stamp and I love the punched scallop squares. Thanks Allison!
My second card is one that I made at a Close to My Heart gathering this past weekend. I can't remember the name of this stamp set, but as you can see, the images are beautiful. We stamped in on some linen paper that has adhesive backing. It was a very simple card, a great one to duplicate. No coloring on this one (unlike my Christmas card, yes I will show you soon), but still very elegant. I think that my Mom will get this one since she would love the image.
I am going to try to get to the sketch challenge and color challenge when I get back. If I do, I will make sure to post them. Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment