Dec 10, 2007

Origami

Hi all, hope everyone had a great weekend. I did not get as much done as I wanted to (stamping wise), but I managed to make a few cards. I have been on a Christmas card kick lately due to the season. I have also been on an origami kick too! I have seen many tutorials about this tree folding technique. I finally sat down and read the directions and made one. Isn't it too cute??? It has such dimension IRL, you can really go to town with embellishments. But it looks pretty all alone also. I decorated mine with liquid applique, stickles, liquid pearls, and a brad. I may have to make a few more of these.





On another note, I am getting my SU preview brochure stamps tomorrow. I got a great discount being a demo, and it was hard not to order the entire catalog! If Christmas wasn't a few weeks away, and I didn't have to buy anymore presents, I would have! There are a few that I can't wait to get my hands on and a few more I may just order before the deadline. I can't wait to see the new paper. The two packs in the preview catalog are scrumptious!





I got a nice surprise today when I got home in the mail. A card from Allison from www.stampinwhenican.com . She was so sweet to do that! I will post that tomorrow.
Hope everyone enjoys their night!

No comments: