MFT Guest Designer Contest
MFT (My Favorite Things) has their new stamp release cocktail party on Wednesday night. They unveiled 3 new stamp sets, which of course are great! They also announced a contest to be a guest designer for some new upcoming stamps in 2008. I figured that I would give it a go.
We had to make an ATC (artist trading card) and then incorporate it onto a card. The time frame was 24 hours, and unfortunately, I had to work the next day. My time to create one was about an hour maybe hour and a half. I wish that I had more time as I would have made at least one more sample with some coloring on it. This card that I made was mostly stamping and no coloring. I used their Boho Blossoms stamp set. The cs is SU purely pomegranate, ww, and brushed gold. I used gold ep, gold stickles, gold cord and a gold spiral clip. A brad in the center of the flower finished it.
I looked at the other entries and was impressed by some of the talent out there. There are definitely a bunch of deserving women out there who should be chosen! Good luck to all who played. I figure, if I don't win, I at least made a pretty card ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment