Dec 4, 2007

Christmas Black Hole


Well, it has happened. I am stuck on making Christmas cards. The funny thing is that I don't want to work on my actual cards that I am sending out. I get bored easily with the same design. I think next year, everyone may get a different card so I can be more creative. It doesn't matter what the colors, or the sketch, I am making a Christmas card. Take today's color challenge on SCS today, it was summer sun, old olive, and certainly celery. Ok, the greens can be Christmassy( I don't think that's an actual word) , but yellow??? And somehow, I made it work. I love how the second card came out. Lots of bling and punches, a little stamping. As I have mentioned before, I don't like traditional colors for the holidays. This was a perfect challenge for me.





I am tired tonight, we just got back from the future step daughters chorus concert. Hundreds of adults and kids trapped in a gym that was way too small for the event. People need to wear less perfume and cologne, whew, I almost choked. The good news is that I used my new camera. I got one of those fancy jobs with the big lens and everything. I definitely have to practice with it. Lots of dials and buttons for me to play with.




I will be back tomorrow with my actual Christmas card. I am going to try to finish some more. Night!

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

These are so pretty!!!