Jan 30, 2008

Challenges Galore


There are so many challenges that I want to participate in, but I just don't have the time! I am a few days late for Beate's WSC (1st card), and 2 days late for the MFT sc. And I probably shouldn't have done those since there is a ton of stuff I NEED to do.



I used my new SU stamps, One of a Kind for the first card. I stamped the main image twice and cut out the whole image, then the middle. I layered everything and stamped the small flower for the middle. I put some stickles on the flower and the sentiment. I stamped the small flower a few more times and punched them out to fill the open space. I added some brads and ribbon, and put it on a cuttlebugged bg. Colors are pretty in pink, tempting turquoise, and Papertray white.




The second card was a lot of fun to make. I used my Punny Farm sheep from MFT, and the heart balloon from The Cat's Pj's stamp set that I just got. The hearts are a combo of SU's Simply Said, and a heart punch. I used the new SU Berry Bliss dp( who doesn't love it???) and some purely pomegranate, pretty in pink, Papertray white, and close to cocoa cs. I embossed most of the hearts with iridescent or clear ep, and added stardust gel pen to the others. Liquid applique went on the sheep and some raindots in the corners. I made my scalloped edge with the tab punch from SU. I think this is my favorite Valentine's Day card yet.




I checked and my maids of honor's dresses are a perfect match to cool Caribbean. I looked on ebay to buy one but they were expensive! If anyone has one they want to loan out or sell, I would be interested. I need some cs too. I may just go with tempting turquoise since it's close enough and I know that I can get it. It will bug me though. Email me if you want to help!



Be back soon with more.

No comments: