Valentine's Cards

I got some stamps from The Cat's Pajamas last week, and really wanted to use them. The images are just so adorable! I have always liked them, but these are the first that I have purchased. The quality is very good, and they stamp well. The dog reminds me of my own!
I also have been using Papertray's white cs. It is as good as everyone says. You can watercolor on it without ruining your paper, and it is reasonably priced. It also embosses nicely with the nestabilities. I may stick with this white cs for now. Now on to the cards.
The first card I used a Memory box penguin stamp that I purchased from Impress. I fell in love with the boxers! It is just so funny with the Hey Sexy sentiment from MFT. I used my Target $1 spot dp, black Stazon ink, red Stardust gel pen, rhinestones from CTMH, the SU corner punch, and the cord that cam with my CP's stamps. I also put some orange souffle gel pen on the flippers and beak, and distressed the edges a bit. I did this for Jen's WSC.
The second card was made using my new CP's stamps and the same accessories as above. I wanted some flat, simple Valentine's to send to Beate. She is collecting cards for the troops to send their spouses and gf's etc. She rocks and so does her hubby. Check out her blog http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ for more info.
OK, I have some new SU stamps calling my name. See you all soon!!

1 comment:
way cute!! i love that lil' penguin!! i got those tcp stamps, too. aren't they fun!?!? thx for playing!! hugs-jd
Post a Comment