Jan 24, 2008

I Am So Ashamed, I Got More Stamps Today

I have had way too many boxes come to my house this week. I think that I may have lost my mind sometime last week. I have a wedding to pay for (OK not all Mom and Dad are paying a lot),
and I have been ordering stamps! All the new releases are killing me. MFT, Papertray, The Cat's Pajamas, Stampin' Up. they are all too cute! And there's a Lizzie Anne set that I am resisting! I need to stay offline for a while to save my credit card.



I made the card above with the SU Fun and Fast Notes, and Papertray's A piece of Cake. I used some CTMH dp, old olive, ruby red, and summer sun cs and ink. I used some liquid applique for the icing (ty MJ Albright for that idea), and colored it with summer sun. I covered the rest of the cake with stickles and crystal effects. I used my cuttlebug to emboss the bg, and some SU misc cord for the side on the scallop punches. This went to my friends daughter at the beginning of January. I hope she liked it.



So as I was saying about my ordering problem, my Cat's PJ's stamps came today. They are soooo cute, I can't wait to ink them up.I may have to make a card tonight. I am getting a box from SU tomorrow (it's not all for me), so I should have some new stuff from them next week.



I have a busy weekend ahead, so I am not sure how much I will get done. I have a 1yr old b-day party, and we need to pick out a maid of honor dress for the future step daughter. I also have a CTMH workshop to attend, and future step son's basketball game. The weekend will be over so quick. I hate that.

Be back soon with some more.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I so understand. The internet is so addicting... especially when it comes to stamps!