Jan 22, 2008

Happy First Birthday

My nephew turned one today, and I wanted to make a 1 yr old card. I started with Jen's Saturday sketch challenge. I used my new Sale-a-bration, Birthday Whimsy stamps (sorry, you will see these alot), and some retired SU dp. I used ww, certainly celery, and bashful blue cs and ink. I used some silver cord (the old SU kind), and some silver brads. The #1 is a sticker that I bought at Walmart in their clearance. I added some silver stickles on the # and the balloons for some sparkle. I like the simplicity of it. It's clean and sweet. Took no time to make.




I am babysitting tomorrow, so I am not sure how much stamping I will get in. I need to make some masculine thank you cards by Friday. I only need 10, so that shouldn't be too bad. House is on tonight and it's new, so I may just relax with the fiancee' and watch it. I was in my scrap room all weekend, don't want him to feel neglected.


I'll be back tomorrow with more.

No comments: