Jan 28, 2008

Sketch Challenge

I did this card for SCS sketch challenge last week. I really liked the 3 panels and wanted to make another Valentine's card. I love these new Papertray stamps that I got. They are so elegant and simple. I love the look of the branch with the many different elements. The sentiment is also Papertray. I love the love!!


Hope all is well with everyone. I made some cards this weekend that I will post all this week( mostly Valentine's). I am so tired and burned out on wedding plans that stamping during the week is getting harder and harder. I will try to keep posting what I accomplish.


The future step daughter got her dress this weekend. That's another thing off of the list. She was very pleased with it and so was I. The color of it is called pool. It reminds me of cool carribean( may it rest in peace). Very beachy, so I think it will work. I need to tackle my invitations next. Now that I know the color of the girls dresses, I have no excuse not to start them. Wish me luck. I also need to go register before my Mom kills me......

No comments: