Feb 3, 2008

Busy, Busy

I have a feeling that now until May, I am going to be super busy. I cringe every time I look at all that I have to do before the wedding. But here I am still making cards! It is my therapy as I have said before. Without it, I would go crazy!



I have been good and have started my invitations. I am looking for a wedding type stamp, 1.5 in x 1.25-.5 in. I have found a few that I like, but none are the right dimensions. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am awaiting an email back from MFT about the dimensions of the wedding cake in their Here Comes the Bride set. If anyone can answer this, please do. I want to get these done.



So on to my card. I made this for this week's sketch challenge at SCS. I went simple and used my new Boho Blossoms SU set and the Berry bliss dp. CS is pretty in pink, purely pomengranate, Papertray white, and close to cocoa. Ink is the same. I used liquid pearl, stickles, and rhinestones, plus some white gel pen. I stamped the medallion in all the colors and cut out each layer. I love this set. It is so pretty. I used my cuttlebug to do the background, and my scallop and slot punch.



I have already picked the Featured Stamper card that I want to do today. She has a sweet gallery. Check back later.

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

I like this a lot . . . Now Boho Backgrounds is on my list. TFS