Monday and a Rockin' Upline
Yesterday, I worked on Beate's WSC and the Featured stamper at SCS. I used the same set for both, SU's Spring Solitude. This is a level 2 hostess set and it has some pretty images. The problem is, I love the first card, and hate the second! The first one is just what envisioned. Beate's sketch was great and I ran with it. The second card was not how it was supposed to look. I wanted to use a bg stamp to put texture over the image. I think I just blurred it instead! I love the bg on the very vanilla with the dandellion looking image. But besides that, it stinks! I decided to share it anyways. How good stampers go bad.....hahahaha.
In other news, I have to give a huge shout out and thank you to my upline Dawn Rapsas. I asked her about having cool carribean ink and paper, and she did! This color totally matches my maids of honor dresses. She shipped it out the end of last week, and I got it TODAY! She rocks. I am going to order the Here Comes the Bride set from MFT, and then get my invitations done. It will be a big relief to get them finished. I will also use it for my favors. I found these cute little Martha Stewart treat boxes tha I am going to fill with candy and decorate.
Well thanks all for looking. I noticed that I am heading towards 4000 hits. There will definitely be some blog candy for that!



1 comment:
OH, I LOVE IT!!!! Such Pretty Cards!!! HUGS! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com
Post a Comment