Feb 27, 2008

New Day, Better Attitude


I woke up on the right side of the bed today. Definitely less miserable. I am just going to do what I know is right, and not let anyone else's negativity affect me. We'll see how long I can do it! I hope to work on some challenges today. Stamping therapy always does the trick.
This card I made the other night for a co-worker who had a death in the family. As most stampers, I hate making sympathy cards. Gina K has made it a bit easier with this set. It is simple and elegant and the passage says it all. There is a with sympathy stamp for the inside or out (I put it inside). I embossed the cross is gold and stamped the passage in black stazon on vellum. The cs is Papertrey white, and some brushed gold SU cs. I added some gold cord and the center panel is cut out with my nestabilities and embossed. During Gina K's release party for this set, someone made a card like this. I can't remember who to give credit to. Let me know if you remember. It's a total CASE, so thanks to the originator of the design.
I am off to get my hair highlighted today and do a few errands. When I get home, it's all stamping! Did you see the color challenge and the sketch challenge this week? Two winners in my opinion. Can't wait to try them. Go check them out at SCS. See you later!

No comments: