Crabby

I haven't posted in a few days so I figured that I needed to get one in tonight. I am in a crabby, crappy, awful mood. I don't want to stamp (oh the horror!) and I don't want to eat (yeah it's bad). I don't want to talk to anyone or see anyone (the poor fiance' is on his way home, run Forrest, run!). I think I may just go to bed. You ask why?? Well, it's not something I can type about.GRRRRRRR. Every meet someone you can't please no matter how hard you try? BINGO! OK, enought of that. Check out my cards.
I used some scraps from a previous card to make these. These are the little gift cards from SU. I used Papertrey white cs, and some Bazzill pink cs. I used the Sale-a-bration set, Lots of Thoughts (available until 3/17). I added some Primas ans some stickles to finish. I scored on with my Scor-pal for some texture. Easy peasy.
Just a side note, if anyone wants any Stampin' Up, I will ship anywhere in the USA. Get a free Sale-a-bration set for every $50 you spend. Just email me if interested.
TFL. Sorry about the downer post.

No comments:
Post a Comment