Yeah, it's Friday!
I am not sure why I am so excited that it's Friday. We have a busy weekend planned so it will be over quick! I need to get some stuff done, so it will have to be at night when we ge home.
Here is my card for this week's sketch challenge at SCS. I really liked this a lot and got to use my new Gina K stamps again. I colored them with Copics (yes I am still practicing), and added some stickles. The dp is retired SU, cs is pretty in pink and Papertrey white, and the flower is from CTMH. I paper pierced around the edges and added some corners and rhinestones. Very easy card with a pretty result. I am just about done with Easter cards. I just have to remember to send them out.
My counter is creeping towards 4000. I will have some blog candy after I hit it. Stay tuned and have a great weekend.

1 comment:
Attention!
Post a Comment