Mar 2, 2008

Gone in a Second

Any one else have their weekends go by in a flash? I swear there were less hours this weekend (it may have been the basketball tournament but I wouldn't swear to it). It's already Sunday night, and I am listening to the race in the other room and trying to get my wedding invited done. I had a baby shower earlier, and needed a card. I decided to use Jen Del Muro's SFYTT for it. I changed it from a square to a scallop since I wanted to use my new scallop notes from SU. They are really cute and I may need to order more. I love the chocolate brown envelopes.






I used the All in the Family SU stamps and the accessories set, and the sentiment is from another SU set (too lazy to look). I used some of that yummy new SU ribbon. In fact everything except the white gel pen and the nestability is SU (can you tell I just got an order??).






Once I get these invites done, I can work on some challenges. I have a few to catch up on. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

This is so so cute!!