No Time for Stamping
I hate even typing that title, but it's true. It was 5 weeks from yesterday that I will be getting married. Eeeek! I have so much to do between now and then, that I think my "fun" stamping may be at a minimum. I need to get all of my birthday and anniversary cards made for this April and May, and all of my thank yous. I am toying around with them now.
I need a simple card for my thank yous. I am having 3 showers: my family, his family, and work. So I need to get going with at least an idea. I have noticed a lot of one layer cards lately, and they look so elegant and clean. That is how I came up with this card. I took a piece of Papertrey white cs and scored it for the fold and 4 more places. I put a strip of Amy Butler dp in between 2 score lines, and the other 2 is where I stamped my image. Stamps are SU and Inkadinkadoo. I colored it with my Copics and it is stamped in Palette hybrid ink. I added some spica glitter pen and some ribbon and rhinestones. OK, so it didn't stay simple. I have a hard time not embellishing. Sorry for the bad pic.
Veronica finally sent me her address, so I will be getting her blog candy out to her. Congrats again to her. I love giving away goodies.
I need to make some birthday cards, so check back soon for that. Have a great night!

No comments:
Post a Comment