Apr 1, 2008

Got Cake?

I wish that I had some birthday cake right now (too bad mine is in October). I had a terrible day. The dog had pooped on the carpet, so I had to clean that up when I woke up and left late for work. Then, I got a flat tire. Luckily, my future bro-in-law was close and could come change it for me, in the rain no less. So I got to work about 45 mins late, and could not stop coughing. I have had a cold or sinus issue fr a week. So I left early, filled a prescription for my sinuses, got my tire fixed, and went home. What do I find? More poop! So after gagging and cleaning that up, I ran to the vet for some medicine for the dog. Hopefully it will end the accidents. Today was more like Friday the 13th, than April Fool's Day.






So I thought I would show this happy card. I made this for my future niece to go with her birthday gift last month. The stamp is Inkadinkadoo colored with Copics. The glitter is the new chunky glitter from SU. This stuff is pretty cool, just messy as all glitter is. I added some stickles on the cupcake. I just love this stamp, it makes me smile.






Tomorrow night is the MFT release party on SCS. I will be there, but probably can't or shouldn't buy anything. I have some wedding stuff to pay for in the next 4 weeks, so the budget is tight. I got some Lizzie Anne stamps that I need to use first. Come back and check those out soon!

No comments: