Apr 16, 2008

Bad Blogger

I just saw that I had not posted in 15 days. I am a bad blogger. I have an excuse right??? Getting married in 2 1/2 weeks should cut me a little slack. I have had 2 showers in the last 2 weeks, and I still have another one next weekend. Now I am not complaining, but it takes a toll when you are the guest of honor. I have not had the time or energy to stamp. I have been working on my favors which required minimal stamping. They will be done next week.






I started this card over 2 weeks ago. It has been sitting on my craft table staring at me. I had bought some new sets from Lizzie Anne designs and this is the first I inked up. Isn't she cute? What a perfect stamp set for a little girl's birthday. I have no idea who this is going to, but I can't wait to send it! I colored it with my Copics. The paper is DCWV and SU cs. I found this ribbon in Michaels for $1 that matched perfectly. I added some stickles for some sparkle. This card was for a sketch challenge on SCS a few weeks ago. I popped up the main panel on some dimensionals for some depth.







Thanks for checking in. I will keep you posted on the wedding plans!

1 comment:

dpkennedy said...

This card is adorable! Love those stamps!