Countdown

Wow, less than 2 weeks until my wedding. I still have ton of things to do, and here I am, posting on my blog! I have been furiously working on my thank you cards. I want to get them out before postage goes up, and before the wedding. I will have a whole new set to send out after that. I have been trying to work the challenges into my ty's. The first card was Beate's WSC and the second is the Featured Stamper challenge at SCS. I will definitely duplicate the 2nd card with different paper. I love the way it came out.
I can't wait until the wedding is over. I am a bit stressed out, and I miss stamping! There are so many new products that I have had to resist due to $$$. I made a list of all that I want and it's way too long! Anyways, let me go write more tys. Cya soon.

1 comment:
These are just so, so beautiful!! Great job with both.
Post a Comment