Sketch Challenge
I made another ty card using the sketch challenge on SCS today. There is not a lot of stamping on this card. I used some K & Co dp and old olive cs. The ribbon and brad are SU, and I embossed the second panel with my Cuttlebug. I paper pierced around that panel and the scallop punch. The flowers are from Target, a brand called Marcella made by K & Co. They have some reasonable items. I slipped that main panel behind the ribbon and popped it up on dimensionals, then added the flower over the top ribbon. It is a cool effect IRL.
I made some others that I will share in the next few days. I loved the card that I made for the featured stamper's challenge so much, I made a few similar to that. Check back later for more!

No comments:
Post a Comment