May 7, 2008

I'm Back!


Whew! What a weekend. We got married on Sunday in a beautiful ceremony right next to the beach in Hilton Head Island, SC. I am happy and sad that it is over. It was a lot of planning and stress, so I am happy that part is done, but it is a letdown also. I had a great time with my family and friends, and the weather was beautiful. We stayed for an extra day and a half and enjoyed the beach and pool some more. I am ready to g back to normal. I am thrilled not to have to go back to work until Monday!
I made this card before I left for a girl that I work with that just adopted a baby boy. I copied the idea from Lauren Meader, she is such a talented lady! It's an easy card if you have the directions, and it is so cute! She has such creativity, I than her for sharing it. I used all SU products except the button brads which are Making Memories.

No comments: