Sunday
I made these 2 cards for the Gina K. challenges over at SCS. One was a sketch challenge and the other was a color challenge. I gave the frog some accessories to make her more feminine. I also made her a cell phone from a MFT stamp of a remote. I added some gel pen for her lipstick and eyeshadow. I did her necklace with some liquid pearls. The purse was an old SU stamp and I used a build a brad on the bottom. The second card was very simple. A few layers and some ribbon. I put some stickles to make sparkly toilet water!
I am off to make some more thank you cards and do the featured stampers challenge. Have a great day!



1 comment:
The frog is adorable! Love her accessories! And who doesn't love sparkly toilet water? mine doesn't sparkle *sigh* guess I'd better get cleaning!
Post a Comment