Jun 10, 2008

Anniversary card

I made this card for my best friend's wedding anniversary. I just love this image from Gina K's Many Happy Re-turns stamp set. It was super easy to color with my water brush and SU ink. There are stamped hearts in the blender which are hard to see. Colors are almost amethyst, Papertrey white, and SU dp. I used some misc heart brads and SU silver cord for some detail. The glass is covered with crystal effects. I added some gel pen on the bottom ad top of the card. I hope they like it!




Be back tomorrow with some challenges. I think I may go see the Sex in the City movie by myself. My hubby would never go, and if rent the DVD when it comes out, he will ruin my enjoyment of it. Lol, looks like me and some popcorn have an early afternoon date! See you later!

No comments: