New Stuff!
When I got home from work this evening, I had not one, but two packages waiting for me. One was from Stampin' Up, and the other was from MFT! I was so excited to play with my new MFT stamps and sparkly paints, that I sat down and made a thank you card right away. (My SU stuff was mostly paper and glue dots etc).
This set is very cute, it's called Here's the Scoop, and is available now from MFT. I stamped the cone first and used my new paints and a watercolor brush to color it in. I then stamped the ice cream scoop 3 times and colored and cut them out. I layered them on top and added a rhinestone cherry. That was mounted on a scallop circle cut out with my nestabilities and cuttlebug. I punched some circles from the dp(anna griffith), and added some larger rhinestones in the middle. CS is SU and Papertrey. I added a sentiment from the set and some white gel pen for some detail. It's a simple but cute card that is going to a co-worker for a shower gift.
TFL and stopping by!

No comments:
Post a Comment