Father's Day
I hope that everyone is having a great Father's Day. I am a little bit sad since I don't get to see my dad today (he's in NJ I am in SC). I am going to call him soon, I am sure he went to play golf this morning!
I had to post these 2 cards on this special day. My step son and step daughter wanted to make their dad a card. Now, the 13 yr old girl is a crafter. Her and I get along so well because I think we both like to craft and shop! So her making a card wasn't a big deal. My almost 12 yr old step son is another story. He is a real boy, he loves sports, likes to get dirty, a manly man like his dad. So when he wanted to make a card, I was surprised. After dinner we sat down and went to work.
I helped him a little bit more, but he did most on his own. I just centered his stamps on the blocks and inked them for him. He stamped and colored. I laughed as I took the photos as all (almost all) of the stamps companies that I like are represented. He made 3x3 1/2 cards that we put together with a string. We used some SU, Lizzie Anne, MFT, and Gina K stamps. He colored with SU markers and watercolor pencils with a blender pen. Did he not do a great job? I was so impressed.
Now she did hers all by herself. She used a MFT stamp and colored it in with the pearlescent watercolors. These paints are so cool and she loved painting with them. Look how well she did on this, probably better than me! It looks so pretty IRL, sparkly. I love her hemp cord with the brads. Too cool. She was working on some other things with the paint. I will post them when she finishes.
Thanks for coming by!






No comments:
Post a Comment