Jun 16, 2008

Melanie M's Challenge

I made this card for my niece and nephew in law for their first anniversary. They are a very young couple and I knew they would like this. It also will qualify for Melanie Muenchinger's contest. Upload a card using any of her Gina K sets by this Friday, June 20th, and she will randomly pick a winner for a new Gina K set from the upcoming release! Just upload to Splitcoast and use the keyword MMGKD1. It has to be a previously unseen card by her. Check out her blog for more details http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/2008/06/important-announcement-free-stamps.html.




I made my card with her Just So Hippy and Hip Hop Accessories card. The dp is from DCWV, and cs is so saffron and cool carribean.The brads are Making Memories and the flowers are Marcella from Target. I colored it with Copics and punched a heart from the dp. Simple but cute.




Thanks for looking. I will be back tomorrow with one of my submissions for Mel's guest designer spot. Stay tuned!

No comments: