Jul 28, 2008

Gina K Challenges




Gina K had her July release party on Friday night (more adorable stamps for me to buy). There were 4 challenges to participate in to win free stamps. I got to do all 4! It was so cool that we had until Monday to finish them. I am crossing my fingers that I at least win 1.






I had a Michael's gift card, and went and purchased the Koh-I-Noor woodless colored pencils that everyone has been raving about. I have had a fine time coloring the last few days. I did not get any odorless mineral spirits until tonight, so I used baby oil. It worked pretty well, but never really dries. I fixed that by spraying a light layer of hairspray on it after it sat for a while and it did the trick. I will try the oms later or tomorrow and see how it works.




The first card is colored with Copics, but the other 3 use the pencils. I love the look of the beach scene. I used a few colors for the sky and the sand and grass. I love the blended look.



Well, thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your night!

No comments: