Jul 30, 2008

MFT Cupcake Card

I would never say that I am a neat stamper, but I usually put the stamps away that I was using when I am done. This MFT Hey Cupcake set has sat on my desk for weeks! It has not been put away since I got it. I have made a few cards with it. It's so darn cute and easy to use. I like the variety it brings. I guess I am just a sucker for sprinkles!





This card I made for a friend's birthday. Who doesn't love pink and brown?? The cs is regal rose, Papertrey white, and choc chip. The dp is DCWV glitter stack I think. I stamped it in Memento black and colored it with Copics. The cake stand is stamped in Silver Dew Drop Brilliance ink. I added the brown sprinkles with choc chip ink. The ribbon is May Arts from Jody's super share, the flower is MM, and the cupcakes have some stickles on them for some bling.





Hope everyone is well. TFL!!

No comments: