Sketches
I have been printing out sketches from SCS and many blogs this past week. When I need inspiration (which is often), I reach for one. There are not enough hours in the day to do them all (that job thing gets in the way), but I am trying to do 1 card a day.
This is one of Lauren Meader's sketches. I liked the simplicity of it. I had received this Imaginisce stamp this week and just wanted to use it. I have no use for a baby girl card, but I really love the designer prints paper in pretty in pink from SU. I used just that and white SU cs for this card. I punched out the scallop squares with my Marvy punches and stamped the giraffe on the dp and cut it out. I ran a square of pretty in pink through my cuttle bug, then added the ribbon and a flower. The center square is up on dimensionals. I will save adding a sentiment for late. I love this layout and will use it again.
We are off to a baseball tournament this weekend. We may be back tomorrow night which means Sunday for stamping, or back Sunday so no stamping time. Can you guess which I am hoping for????? Have a great one!


1 comment:
Sweet, simple and adorable!
Post a Comment