Jul 6, 2008

Our Creative Corner

There are so many creative ladies blogging and posting on SCS. Well, a few of them got together and started a blog called Our Creative Corner (http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/). They post a challenge every Saturday that anyone can participate in. I decided to do this weekd challenge which was a sketch challenge.





My card uses SU Embrace Life stamp set. I love these flower images. Paper is soft sky, groovy guava, Papertrey white, and Afternoon Tea dp. I colored the flowers and stems with Copics, and sponged around the edges with soft sky. I sponged around the edges of the dp with close to cocoa. I covered the image with a square of vellum and put some brads in the corners. I pierced around the vellum and put some Spica glitter pen on the vellum over the flowers. I used some soft sky ribbon to finish it. I did not put a sentiment because I am not sure what I am using this card for.





Well, I have a Sunday planned with lots of stamping. My house is clean (had a party on the 4th so I cleaned Wed and Thurs), and the hubby and step kids are out for the day. Yeah me! Be back with some more samples soon! Have a great day.

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty, love that you played along with us OCC girls.