Secrets


Hi all! I tried to post this last night, but blogger was doing maintenance (how dare they!). I have several cards that I need to photograph and upload tomorrow. I figured that I would share this swap gift that I made for a swap that Joanne Basile did over on the Gina K forum on SCS. She had a "secret swapper" sign up. It was to make one card, item, etc for someone else and send it off. So I altered this tin with some SU paper and ribbon, and used my nesties and Gina K stamps to decorate it. It has lots of stickles IRL. I filled it with lots of different ribbon from my stash. I know she liked it! Sadly, I have note received anything from my secret swapper. She is overseas so hopefully it is just taking a bit to get here :(
Speaking of Gina K, have you seen Melanie M's new T-shirt set?? It is super adorable and I am waiting for mine to get here. She has a post about all the ways t use it here (http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/2008/08/little-tees-tip-sheet.html). Go check it out and you will be ordering it!
I will be back tomorrow with some cards. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:
Post a Comment