Aug 6, 2008

Yeah, It Made It!

I was happy to find out that this stamp set, Bloomin Beautiful, made it into the new Stampin' Up catalog. How do I know that you ask? I got my new catalogs!! There are a lot of new sets that just rock! And the accessories are great. So I made this card in honor of one of my fave sets making the cut.






I used today's sketch challenge on SCS for this. I also received some new SU product yesterday. The dp is Bella Rose, and you should see the rest of it. It has the new In Colors in it, riding hood red, and kiwi kiss. They are sweet! It is colored with the koh-i-noor pencils, and covered in diamond stickles. I added some misc fibers and a wooden tag from my stash. The bg is Cuttlebugged for some texture.






I am determined to do the color challenge this week since it involves the retiring In Colors. Then I will use my new In Colors and paper. I have big plans for today. Just an FYI, if anyone wants a catalog, send me an email and I will send it to you. It would be $9.95 plus shipping. Thanks!

No comments: