T-Shirts Galore!
I can't stop using this Little Tees stamp set by Gina K. This was designed by Mel M., who comes up with the cutest designs! I have so many ideas for this set in my head. I just need to find the time and occasion to do them all.
This one was easy. I stamped the plain T on white and Three Bugs in a Rug dp. I paper pieced just the sleeves. I was going for a more male look. I also stamped the U on the dp and cut it out, The rock is stamped directly on the shirt and colored in the same as the collar. I just added some button brads to finish it off. Cute!!!
So tomorrow is the end of my Gina K week. I wonder who she will pick for her guest designer? Do I dare dream???? Also, be on the lookout for my 200th post. There will be blog candy ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment