Aug 20, 2008

Another Gina K Card

I went to the Creating Keepsakes convention in Charlotte last week. I told my hubby that he should be proud of me since I didn't buy EVERYTHING (OK, I also asked him if we could take out a second mortgage, he said no). I did get some cool stuff. One of my favorite things about going is the ribbon. I love to buy different ribbons, just a little of each. It makes me so happy. When I found this ribbon, it reminded me of the beach. I had to use it with my Just Be-Claws set.






I took a piece of DCWV paper and ran it through my Cuttlebug with the swirls embossing folder. My image is colored with the Koh-I-Noor pencils and blended with oms. I love this paper, it makes me think of plaid shorts! The layout is inspired by Michelle Wooderson. She calls it her postage stamp layout. I based my card on her sketch. Thanks Michelle!




Look for some more new stuff in the next few weeks. I need to try everything that I bought!!

No comments: