Unity
I was lucky enough to win some Unity stamps at one of their release parties. I had been admiring the design teams samples for a while, but they were just not in the budget. I am definitely going to have to make room for them! These are great stamps, and easy to store (which is becoming quite the problem for me).
So what better way to christen my Unity stamps?? With a challenge of course. I decided to do the challenge posted on the Unity forum on SCS. It was to CASE a card by one of the DT. So I went a blogging.... and found this card (http://www.inmythoughts.net/2008/08/i-feel-like-its.html) by Heather Brown. I loved it's simplicity and decided I would use my new stamps to CASE her layout.
I used the Jolly Little Winter set. The penguin is stamped with Memento black on Papertrey white cs. I colored him with Copics and black gel pen. I went over the water with frosted lace Stickles, and then crystal effects. I colored the igloo with a white Koh-I-Noor pencil and added some buttons to the corner. Some more Stickles and white gel pen finished it off.
I really enjoyed looking at everyone's cards in the Unity forum today. I am off to make a wish list for more stamps!!

8 comments:
So awesome you won some! You will love Unity. Great card! see you at the Hip Hop party!
This is so cute!!!! Love that little penguin! TFS :)
So so sweet.
So cute.
Super cute! So happy you played! :)
Way cute! Love how you did the little igloo down at the bottom, awesome CASE!
This is adorable!
Very Cute, I have this set and it's never seen ink :(
Love your card!!
Post a Comment