Sep 2, 2008

MFT Sketches

Cindy Haffner hosts a sketch challenge every week on SCS for My Favorite Things. They moved the challenge to Thursdays from Mondays, hoping more people would participate. I thought it was a great idea! Mondays are always hard for me creatively, I am tired, and usually have to catch up on everything I missed on the weekend. Thursdays are a bit better, looking forward to the weekend.





This is about the only thing I did get done this weekend. We had such a busy few days, I only managed to fit this one card in, and it was done late at night. I used my Falling for You set stamped in brown Stazon. I colored it in with my pearlescent watercolors. Can you see the shimmer? They are so pretty. I Cuttlebugged the bg with one of my new embossing folders, and added some gold leaf brads and gold cord. CS colors are really rust, creamy caramel, and Papertrey white. The dp is retired SU. I used some punches for the sentiment, and it was done.




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

So happy you could play, love your card.