Sep 7, 2008

Release Parties and Contests


I haven't gotten any stamping done this week. I have been distracted with the new stamp releases and parties on the forums on SCS. MFT and Gina K released new stamps this week, and Unity is having a weekly "blog hop" on Thursdays. So that means my behind has been parked at my computer. And goodness knows I can hardly type, let alone type and stamp.






There are always challenges associated with these parties. This card is for one of the Gina K challenges. It was to use a piece of 6x6 dp completely on 1 card. She even gave cutting directions for the paper. I just love the way this came out. This is one of my fave stamps by Gina, and I just loved coloring it with my Koh-I-Noor pencils and OMS. There is a lot of layering on this card. The cs is cert celery, close to cocoa, Papertrey white, and Memory Box dp. I added a Prima with a button and some hemp cord, and some stickles on the flowers. I made the inside very simple.





Well, I am coming up on 200 posts. I will have some blog candy fr it so stay tuned. I will be back with my other Gina K card and a MFT one too tomorrow. Have a great night!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job on my challenge, Dawn! I love your card!! That little flower pot is one of my favorite images and I absolutely love that you cut your square in half for your own handmade photo corners. Awesome!!

Thanks for playing and sharing your blog with us!