Hip Hop Hangover
Have I told you yet how much I love Unity stamps?? They are a great product with very generous owners! Every Thursday on the SCS forum, they have a Hip Hop, which is basically a release party for new stamps, where they give away tons of prizes. They also have challenges throughout the day. I have missed most of the last 2 due to baseball (it's over now yeah!), but I will be back for next Thursday. I got to stop by last night for a little while to say hello. You need to check out Angela's blog today (she is one of the owners) for a list of talented ladies who use Unity in their creations. http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/.
Now for the card, I made this using the sketch challenge on SCS this week. Kim (Doodersmom on scs) sent me some images from Unity's Aug kit of the month. I really wanted a few of the images but missed the kit when it was out (it's now available again on the Unity site as well as all of the other KOTM). Aren't these birdies adorable? I used some retired SU dp which fit the sentiment perfect. And don't you just love that flower? It's from CTMH, with the center being a Marcella flower from Target, and a felt flower from SU.
Well, I hope everyone has a great day and can recover!!

6 comments:
Love your Hangover card! WOW! CUTE!
This is adorable!
Perfect for this weeks SC!
Very cute! I love those little birds!
Those little birds are certainly adorable!! I love this cheerful card with such pretty dp!!
Adorable card!! I love it!
Love what you did with the birds...........super cute!!
Post a Comment