Nov 2, 2008

Baby Album












I made this album last weekend for someone that I work with. She is due in a few weeks, and is having a baby girl. I promised her something homemade, and this is what I came up with. I found this album at Hobby Lobby. It is made by Bo Bunny and is so cute! They have word chipboard albums, Baby, Love, Family, and Friend. They may have more but this was all I saw. I covered it with retired SU paper. It was so bright and fun and screamed "girl!". I added lots of ribbon and some embellishments, but not too many as i want it to close. I put her name on the inside, and added lots of cs squares for her to put pics. She loved it. I am going to make one for my friend Seema who just got engaged, of course hers would be the love one!
I did not get to stamp yet this weekend. I may go do the featured stamper on SCS now, but I am in a scrap booking mood. Maybe I can do both???? Have a great Sunday.



No comments: