More Cards from WCMD



I completed all of the challenges for WCMD on SCS this past weekend. I did 9 cards altogether! Isn't that the best feeling? I really enjoyed all of the challenges and had to do some of them twice. There were some prizes involved, but even if I didn't win anything, I still have some great cards to send out.
I made all of my cards except 2 in the previous post with Unity stamps. They were having a contest that called for the 7 SCS challenges using Unity stamps. I managed to complete them all, some were harder than others. But I did it! Any questions about products used or techniques, please email me or post a comment and I will answer.
I ordered some new stamps from SU and some other companies this weekend for my birthday (thanks Mom and Aunt D.). I can't wait to get them and post what I create. See you all soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment