Color Challenge
Sorry that I haven't posted in a few days. I have been busy creating!! I got a TON of new stamps with my birthday money (along with some accessories), and I just had to play. I got new stamps from Pink Cat Studio, Inkadinkado, SU, and Unity. I also got some new glitz Stickles and some dew drops and some new Cuttlebug folders.
I made a bunch of cards this weekend, but haven't uploaded pics of them yet (I will do it soon I promise!). So I thought that I would show you a card that I made last week for the color challenge on SCS. I do not have tangerine tango, so I had to settle on the pumpkin pie, the other colors were kiwi kiss and chocolate chip. I used my Unity stamps, stamped in ink,Memento black ink and colored with Copics. I added some crystal effects to make it shiny. I did the bg with a cuttlebug folder and put some orange brads through it with some American Crafts ribbon. I think it's too cute!!
I borrowed the book Twilight from a friend in work and am scared to start reading it. Everyone that I know that has read it, hasn't been able to put it down. So if I go missing again for a few days. You know what I am doing. Stamping or reading. Have a great night!!

1 comment:
I got my wonderful blog candy today, Thank you so much !!! Love it all.
Claudia
Post a Comment