Wednesday Sketch Challenge

I was off from work today, and just had to get some cleaning done. I had been a slacker with tons of excuses (it's my birthday, my step kids are here, it's too sunny outside, etc). So today I decided that I had to get something done. So 5 loads of laundry, a clean kitchen and floors later,I let myself stamp.
I wanted to make some more Halloween cards as I had some requests for them in work. I thought the sketch challenge today on SCS would be a good way to start. I had to think awhile before I came up with an idea. I used my Unity stamps for the first card. Don't you just love this little guy? The second card uses a stamp from Inkadinkado. I thought this was too funny! The dp on both is from DCWV from their Pet Stack. Cs on the first is kiwi kiss, choc chip, and whisper white. Cs on the second is also kiwi kiss, riding hood red, and black. I water colored both images and used my Cuttlebug and Halloween folder for the base. The first card has some misc yarn and lots of stickles. Did you see my googly eyes? I think it gives it a cute touch. The second card has some brads and yarn. I liked the stitching on the center panel.
I am definitely planning on doing some more stamping tonight. I am waiting for an order from SU with some of the new In Colors. Wooohoo, I love new stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment