Nov 19, 2008

Color Challenge

I just had to do the SCS color challenge this week. It is one of my favorite combos, real red, black, and kraft. I have been using a lot of kraft lately. It's just a great neutral, and I am trying to get away from using brown on every card. I had this kraft card already done with the SU jumbo dots wheel in black ink. I stamped an image from the Unity set Fall Festival in memento black ink on Papertrey white cs, and colored it with Copics (on a side note, do you want me to list the copic colors I use??). I used my SU slit punch to make the scallops, and my word window punch for the sentiment. The sentiment is from Lizzie Anne designs, and the flower eyelets are retired SU. I had some ribbon from Mike's that matched perfectly to finish it. I am loving this card.






I plan on doing the sketch challenge today, both the SCS one and the Unity one. Remember that Unity Hip Hop is tomorrow. I can't wait to see what the specials are!! Check back later, I may post twice today!

*ETA this is also a Weekend Sketch Challenge from Beate from a few weeks ago. Thanks Beate!

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is cute. Your apples are so vibrant.