Nov 18, 2008

VSN

SCS has something they call VSN, or virtual stamping night. This past weekend, they had one on Friday and Saturday. They have a bunch of challenges to complete by Sunday night, and they usually have a theme. This month's was the cabaret. It was interesting to see how they used the theme on cards. I was so busy that I did not get to participate at the time, but I managed to make one card for it after the fact. This was for a geometric challenge. I used Unity's Fanciful Dots for the bg. I stamped 2 of the images in riding hood red and wild wasabi on pink pirouette cs. I added some SU retired dp and ribbon from the Winter mini catalog, and some rhinestones. The sentiment is from Lizzie Anne designs. I took some SU scallop chipboard and covered it with chunky glitter. I think it came out cute and sparkly!!






OK, I am off to do the color challenge. Then it's back to making Thanksgiving cards for the sis-in-law.

1 comment:

Shemaine Smith said...

Dawn your cards are so pretty!!