Hip Hop Hangover
OK, I think I may have a cold medicine hangover to go with my hip hop one! I wasn't feeling so hot last night, but I managed to make these 2 cards for the 2 Unity hip hop challenges. The first was to use double ribbon on your card, and the second was to make a 1 layer card. OK, first challenge, piece of cake. Second challenge, not so much. I am terrible at 1 layer cards. I made this one in literally 6 mins! I decided last minute to do one and got going quick. Took longer to upload than stamp! The ribbon card I had made but not finished. I just added the staples, ribbon, and heart and I was done.Hope everyone is having a great Friday. I will back this weekend with more!! Go check out the Unity website for more info http://www.unitystampco.com/stamps. They are great people (and their stamps rock too);)


No comments:
Post a Comment